macfuse

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Fri Dec 23 21:56:27 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 07:04:26PM -0800, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> On Dec 23, 2011, at 6:55 PM, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:
> > Please make fuse4x build on PPC before removing MacFUSE.
>
> Nevermind.
>
> Setting 'universal_archs ppc' solved this error.

Hmm. We build the fuse4x kext universal by default because its
architecture needs to match the running kernel, not userland, and we
don't have any other way to specify that.

Maybe we shouldn't be doing that on ppc? I don't have a PPC machine
around to test it...

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/