port contents provides?

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Mon Feb 7 09:15:19 PST 2011

On Feb 6, 2011, at 3:57 PM, Joshua Root wrote:

> On 2011-2-7 10:42 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> On Feb 6, 2011, at 16:57, Joshua Root wrote:
>>
>>> Your list is specifically missing a contiguous block of files from
>>> the
>>> middle of the correct list
>>
>> And also a few scattered documentation files.
>
> Looks like those are all new in 2.8. Do you have an older version
> installed, Brad?

trex:postfix brad$ port installed postfix
   postfix @2.7.2_0+dovecot_sasl+mysql5+pcre+tls
   postfix @2.7.2_1+dovecot_sasl+mysql5+pcre+tls (active)
trex:postfix brad$

The only changes I'm making in r1 is to the startup items. I'm having
issues with postfix and logrotate. A lot of the logrotate postfix
scripts want to send "kill -USR1" to postfix pid and it looks like the
master.pid has the pid of the daemondo process rather then the postfix
master process.

--
Brad