port lint parsing fails at checksums

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Wed Feb 9 08:17:44 PST 2011

Using port from svn I noticed that the "port lint" command is failing
on my system.

I did an svn update and rebuilt port and "port lint" is still failing
to parse a Portfile with a "checksums" line.
When I remove the "checksums" line "port lint" completes.

DEBUG: 26:
DEBUG: 27: checksums           md5
39db299e3b9e7d55946796c6f94a4494 \
Error: Target org.macports.lint returned: bad index "62-1": must be
integer or end?-integer?
DEBUG: Backtrace: bad index "62-1": must be integer or end?-integer?
    while executing
"string index $line [string length $line]-1"
    (procedure "portlint::lint_main" line 176)
    invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"

--
Brad