Wrapping up ticket #28276

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Feb 19 16:50:49 PST 2011

On Feb 19, 2011, at 17:08, Matthew Cottrell wrote:

> I need help wrapping up a few more commits on ticket #28276 (http://trac.macports.org/ticket/28276) for the arb port.  Any takers?

I am dealing with that ticket. But the monolithic patches you attach are very difficult to evaluate, since they no longer relate to the current version of the portfile in the repository. If you wish, you could attach smaller patches that each serve to implement exactly one change, created as a diff against the current version of the port in the repository. Or just wait a moment and I will wade through it within a few days.