[75466] trunk/dports/gnome

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Jan 25 20:35:26 PST 2011

On Jan 25, 2011, at 22:23, David Baumgold wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 11:16 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>

>> The gtk3 port is over 200 lines long, and the gtk2 port has over 8 years of history. I think we will appreciate later having that history easily available to us in the gtk3 port, to explain why those lines say what they say. I would recommend "svn rm"ing and then recreating it with "svn cp".
>
> Done and done in r75475.

Thanks. Now that I can see what changes you made, I see that in addition to updating to version 3, you changed the descriptions, and made whitespace changes. Will you also make those whitespace changes and description changes to the gtk2 port? The goal would be that a diff between the gtk2 and gtk3 ports should show a minimum of differences -- only those needed to upgrade from version 2 to 3.