libpng transition?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Jan 27 06:56:56 PST 2011

On Jan 27, 2011, at 7:44 AM, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> Time-based dependency logic is fragile and
> shouldn't be used

I think we can all agree that the project could use some improvement in this area. I know there have been proposals since before MacPorts was MacPorts on ways to describe the dependencies in the Portfile.

As usual, all that's really missing is for someone to be motivated enough to actually code up some changes :)

--
Daniel J. Luke