[MacPorts] #30147: soprano fails to build with raptor2

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Thu Jul 21 18:07:16 PDT 2011

On Jul 21, 2011, at 5:48 PM, MacPorts wrote:

> #30147: soprano fails to build with raptor2
> Reporter:  snc@…             |       Owner:  macports-tickets@…
>     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
>
> Comment(by snc@…):
>
> As long as it's a commit tag, sounds good.

Right, and thanks for the reply snc.

To be clear, I will make a tree diff of MP soprano 2.6.51 sources with git://anongit.kde.org/soprano sources, effectively patching MP soprano to 2.6.52 (unreleased), but I will leave the MP soprano version at 2.6.51 and revbump. I don't know that I should revbump but I have a feeling there are MP users that have a non-functional soprano 2.6.51-1.

Does this still sound like a good approach?

--
Brad