pythonxx dependent ports

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Wed Jun 22 18:55:07 PDT 2011

On Jun 22, 2011, at 5:40 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

>> You may not depend on "port select python"; that is exclusively for the user's convenience. You must pick a version of python, or better yet offer python variants so the user can choose (and pick a recent one as the default variant).
>
> You might consider having any relevant shebang lines reflect this choice as well.

Looks like I need to do this for at least one file.

Two files have this, it's long but I'm using the python27 PortGroup so I'll assume this is a desired shebang:
/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python

But one other file with a /usr/.. shebang.

Is there an example pyx-* port that comes to mind that fixes shebangs, possibly using fs-traverse with a reinplace limited to the first line?

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)