Changes for pari 2.5.0

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Wed Jun 29 07:18:28 PDT 2011

On 2011-06-28 13:03:15 -0700, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:
> Does the new version of pari use a native API for rendering plots
> now, or wound -x11 just result in loss of that functionality? If the
> latter, that should be mentioned in the x11 variant description.

The various options are:

  --graphic=<gr>        graphic library used (none X11 Qt fltk win32)

Perhaps I could try qt and fltk, as there are ports for them.
I don't know whether PARI has been tested with them under Mac OS X.
Do you have any information about their quality?

For the description of x11, I could say:

  Build with X11 support for the high-resolution plotting functions

If qt and/or fltk variants are possible, should there be a default
variant?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.net> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.net/>