[GSoC][rev-upgrade] proposal

Felipe Tanus fotanus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 08:49:29 PDT 2011

Hello,

I'm currently discussing on the list a proposal for binary dependency
for GSoC program. But I wonder if is ok to apply for two ideas, both
on macports?

I like the rev-upgrade idea. It is a new command to scan for broken
libraries and binaries. It can be accomplish in two steps:

1) An simple C extension similar to ldd command  (source at
http://src.gnu-darwin.org/src/usr.bin/ldd/ldd.c.html)
2) Add the command to port tool.

It's quite straight forward, not sure if has something to be
discussed. What do you think?

[]'s

--
Felipe de Oliveira Tanus
E-mail: fotanus at gmail.com
Blog: http://www.itlife.com.br
Site: http://www.inf.ufrgs.br/~fotanus/
-----
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." - Gandalf