Google SoC 2011

Andre Murbach Maidl andremm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:37:23 PDT 2011

Hi Rainer,

actually, I kind of made up my mind on the task Trace mode.

I'm currently a graduate student on the programming languages field. Once I
contributed to macports by
creating a porfile for lpeg (Parsing Expression Grammars for Lua). However,
at this point I would like to
contribute more, also I'm a macports regular user. So, that's the reason why
I'm interested to apply for macports.

I have some experience with C and scripting languages like Lua, Perl and
Python.

Regards,
Andre