port contents inactive

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Thu Mar 31 15:12:57 PDT 2011

How challenging would it be to have "port contents" work on "installed" rather then "active"?

Example:
$ port installed help2man
  help2man @1.38.4_0
  help2man @1.39.2_0 (active)
pillbox:pixilla brad$

$ port contents help2man at 1.38.4_0

In the mean time I'll glob the dir at $prefix/var/software/<port name>/<version>...

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)