Has_patch flag for bug reports?

Freek Dijkstra software at macfreek.nl
Wed May 11 00:58:47 PDT 2011

Joshua Root wrote:

> I believe Trac's permissions model can't quite do exactly what we want,
> so regular users aren't permitted to change keywords on existing
> tickets. If a ticket isn't assigned to anyone or the owner is not
> responding to your addition of a patch, pinging the -dev list (as you've
> just done) is the best way to get some attention.

Thanks. That's indeed the problem: I can only add a comment, not change
or correct any settings after the bug is submitted.

I take it there is no account type that disallows commits (no need for
that) but allows me to make changes to trac tickets?

If not, I'll use the -dev list instead.

Thanks,
Freek