Zoneminder Surveillance System Build for Mac OS X - almost there need some help

Mil Dot milxdot at gmail.com
Sun May 29 21:48:27 PDT 2011

If I can get a working build of Zoneminder for Mac OS X I will probably use
the macports method of building but for now I am picking things apart
manually.

I am working with the other Zoneminder surveillance system developers to
create a native build for Mac OS X.

We are a bit stuck and could use a little help. I have a Lion DP3 box
configured per this documentation that I have posted in the Zoneminder
forums:

http://www.zoneminder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=17705

Any contributions would be greatly appreciated.