Retirement from MacPorts

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Thu Nov 3 23:05:48 PDT 2011

Dear MacPorts committers,

I would just like to notify you that I am retiring from the MacPorts
project as of this writing. I have unfortunately not been able to be
active for quite some time, and I must apologise for the inconvenience
caused; I should have communicated to you about this and relinquished my
maintenance of ports much earlier.

Now that, in addition to the above, I no longer have regular access to a
Mac, I think it would be best for me to retire from being a committer.
Thank you for the opportunity to contribute to a project that has been
immensely valuable to me over the years, and for the support that you
have given me throughout. I wish you all every success in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Maun Suang

--
Boey Maun Suang (Maun Suang is my first name)
Email: (My surname followed by my initials, all in lower case