New buildbot passwords?

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Tue Nov 8 15:52:21 PST 2011

On 2011-11-9 09:42 , Marko Käning wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to force a build of a port of mine (which was possible a while ago) and noticed now that I couldn't authenticate with my MacPorts handle/email and corresponding password.
>
> What has changed?

Did you get Bill to set you up a username and password specifically for
the buildbot? It's not yet hooked up to the general macosforge
authentication system.

Maybe you're remembering that it was possible to do stuff like that
without authenticating early on. We had to start requiring it because
someone or something kept hitting the "Cancel build" button.

- Josh