Broken caml-ocamlnet port

Bernard Davison bernard at gondwana.com.au
Thu Nov 24 16:06:59 PST 2011

Hi,

I've been blocked in my development by the broken caml-ocamlnet port.
I've found that by removing the patching of the source in the Portfile that this port builds and installs just fine.
i.e. in the port file /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/tarballs/ports/devel/caml-ocamlnet/Portfile I commented out the patchfiles line.
#patchfiles          patch-rpcgen.diff

The thing is that I don't now what the patch was meant to do to the ocamlnet build.

Is someone able to take a look at this in the near future?

Thanks,
Bernie.