[84826] trunk/dports/devel

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Mon Oct 3 05:38:04 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 03:20, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> I don't have Lion to test this with, but are you sure this works? I only see an empty universal variant and no additional code anywhere to actually inform nu2 what architectures to build for.

> Here as well I see no mention of what architectures to use for this make.

You're right, I was aiming at x86_64 arch and somehow hardcoded that
by removing i386 in ${worksrcpath}/Nukefile.
The port works building a minimal nuke sh with autotools, the
resulting 'mininush' in turn builds Nu shell and framework using
Nukefile config and a tools/nuke script. Its default behavior is to
set arch i386 and to add x86_64 if on Lion.

I'll have a look asap, I was missing the i386 deps.

--
Andrea