Berlios hosting will shut down at the end of 2011

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Oct 9 21:31:39 PDT 2011

I have learned via ticket #31549 that the Berlios hosting platform will shut down at the end of 2011. Projects hosted there must find other hosting arrangements.

We currently have about 50 ports for software hosted at Berlios. The list is at the end of this email, and the maintainers of those ports are Cc'd.

If you maintain a port hosted at Berlios, or wish to help with ports that have no maintainer, please ensure that the developers of these projects are aware of this situation and that they select alternate hosting soon, and update the ports with the projects' new hosting details.

DesktopManager
b5i2iso
caml-pgocaml
cdrtools