[86008] trunk/dports/graphics/wxWidgets-devel/Portfile

Andrea D'Amore and.damore at macports.org
Wed Oct 19 03:09:41 PDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:22, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:
> There's no such thing as LGPL-3.1 at this time.

Correct, replace lgpl-3.1 with lgpl-3

> The "wxWindows Library
> Licence, Version 3.1" is LGPL-2+ plus an exception that says you can
> distribute binaries of derivative works under any license you like.

Actually it's our choice to pick:
" either version 2 of the Licence, or (at your option) any later version"

> It's hard to see how that could ever prevent us from distributing binaries of
> anything.

I'm not making my point clear: since wxwidgets is lgpl-3 _and_ lgpl is
already listed as conflicting with gpl-1 and gpl-2 shouldn't we add
wxwidgets as conflicting with gpl-1 and gpl-2 as well?

--
Andrea