Hi, could a commiter have a look to #31718 ?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Tue Oct 25 11:46:26 PDT 2011

On Oct 25, 2011, at 1:17 PM, Francois Claire wrote:
> up

That's unlikely to help get attention to your ticket.

Your best bet would be that you actually write a short note when you ping the list (ie. "can someone please check ticket #blah and commit the attached patch that does foo, thanks!").

... and if you end up having to ping the list frequently for commits to happen, maybe you should apply for commit access yourself? :)

--
Daniel J. Luke