Leftover images in var/macports/software

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Oct 26 17:23:26 PDT 2011

I took a rare stroll through var/macports/software and noticed rather a lot of leftover files that didn't get deleted in the MacPorts 2 images-to-archives conversion. Looks like they're all from 2009 and before. Some of them look like more or less complete ports, some have just a few files and are clearly incomplete. I've already cleaned up a few of them but I thought I'd show the list of files and see if anybody else sees any leftovers on their systems.