Stray Files on Buildbot (Sept 19)

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Wed Sep 21 08:25:17 PDT 2011

> Sounds like that's perhaps a file that the pspp-devel port shouldn't be owning.

That might be, but why's the file already there and unowned anyways?

For the buildbot, if we don't already, we should take a snapshot of the known clean directory structure and compare after the clean phase.

For base, we should get a list of these known cache files together and make it a warning, much like mtree violations; store the list of "bad files" to check separately and check for their existence during post-destroot?