port statistics (GSOC)

Derek Ingrouville derek at macports.org
Fri Sep 23 16:31:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm working on adding a wiki page, but for now you can see my writeup
for the project here:

[pdf]  http://derekingrouville.ca/gsoc11/impl.pdf
[latex] https://trac.macports.org/browser/branches/gsoc11-statistics/docs/implementation/impl.tex

There's also a demo of the web app available (with fake testing data)
which should give you a good idea of what's implemented.
http://statsdeploy.heroku.com/

Statistics for individual ports can be found by searching for that
port. For example, Ruby:
http://statsdeploy.heroku.com/categories/25/ports/2750

Derek