Compiler toolchain

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue Apr 3 14:27:02 PDT 2012

On Apr 3, 2012, at 16:14, Daniel J. Luke wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2012, at 4:56 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> How would these compilers be compiled if you didn't already have a compiler from Xcode?
>
> presumably you would get the binaries from our buildbot(s)

That implies that we have a buildbot generating binaries for every combination of platform version and architectures that our users use.

Currently we have a buildbot that builds darwin_10.x86_64 only.

Certainly I'd like more buildbots to cover more platforms but it requires someone with time and knowledge to set it up.