A few questions about gnuplot port (wxwidgets-devel & autoconf patches)

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:07:48 PDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 20:17, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> My only explanation is that autotools might have fixed some bug in the
> meantime and that I've been hit by exactly that bug. But I don't
> really know what is going on.

In the meantime I have located the relevant bugfix for autotools
(gnuplot developers were using the version 2.65 of autoconf with
broken AC_HEADER_STDBOOL function) and patched ./configure script
accordingly.

Consequently I was able to create a patch with a hopefully working Qt
terminal for gnuplot:
    https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/33596/gnuplot4_6_0.diff

I would be very grateful if somebody could review & test the patch
(possibly on different Mac OS X versions).

Mojca