[91418] trunk/dports/gis/pgRouting/Portfile

vincent habchi vince at macports.org
Mon Apr 9 00:02:15 PDT 2012

Ryan -

> Well if the git version works and the last 1.05 release doesn't then by all means use the git version. Better than having no working version at all. Or, if you can identify specific fixes that make 1.05 work, then you could write patchfiles for those specific fixes.

No luck. The git version appears to be frozen at the last release stage, so it does not solve the problem. The port is definitely broken, and albeit there is a weak activity on the developer mailing list, nobody has committed anything since eons. I therefore let the error message. I'm going to work on Atlas right now.

Cheers!

Vincent