Applications using python (and py*-gtk)

Thibaut Paumard mlotpot.news at free.fr
Fri Apr 13 12:03:24 PDT 2012

Le 13/04/12 17:39, Thibaut Paumard a écrit :

>>> Thanks for the two simultaneous answers. You are right, of course. In
>>> which phase must it be done to affect correctly binary installs? Am I
>>> right in believing this would be in a post-activate hook?
>>
>> You'd do it at build time, in post-patch if the file exists then, or in
>> e.g. post-destroot if it's generated later.

Hi,

thanks again for the answers.

As I'm not a committer, I have opened tickets for yao and spydr and
updated the submitted cubeview Portfile:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/34029
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/34028
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/34013

Of course, I'd be grateful if someone would commit them for me :-)

Regards, Thibaut.