qt4-mac

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sat Apr 14 04:56:15 PDT 2012

[replying back to the dev list]

On Apr 14, 2012, at 7:47 AM, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> Michael Dickens wrote:
> > will get upgraded, finally, from 4.7.4 to 4.8.1
> I would know if the "SDK not found" problem (on Lion + Xcode 4.3.2) flagged recently will be fixed in this new release.
Seeing the Portfile for qt4-mac-deve, I would say : NOT

Yes, it and the other recent tickets for qt4-mac and -devel I'm working
on; I just got my Lion disk updated to the point where I can do testing
using XCode 4.3.2.  Please give me some time to work out the bugs!  I
said a few days to a week, and I hope that's all it takes.  It will
happen, just be patient. - MLD