Re: Database of package binaries: Warning: Error determining file type of…

sierkb at gmx.de sierkb at gmx.de
Sun Apr 15 05:25:32 PDT 2012

Am 15.04.2012 um 13:22 schrieb Joshua Root:
> On 2012-4-15 21:06 , sierkb at gmx.de wrote:
>> MacPorts 2.1.0 beta 1 (MacPorts base 2.0.99):
>>
>> --->  Updating database of binaries: 0.1%
>> Warning: Error determining file type of `/Applications/MacPorts/Pallet.app/Contents/Frameworks/Growl.framework/Versions/A/Headers/GrowlApplicationBridge-Carbon.h': lstat(/Applications/MacPorts/Pallet.app/Contents/Frameworks/Growl.framework/Versions/A/Headers/GrowlApplicationBridge-Carbon.h):no such file or directory
>> Warning: A file belonging to the `Pallet' port is missing or unreadable. Consider reinstalling it.
>
> Does the mentioned file exist? If not, this is working as expected.

See my message before: after examination it seems, that the manually replaced Growl 1.3.1 Framework doesn't contain this file Growl's 1.2.1 file GrowlApplicationBridge-Carbon.h but only GrowlApplicationBridge.h
Maybe it would be wise to update Pallet.app's Growl Framework to a newer one on the MacPorts server?
Should I file a bug/an issue to trigger that?

Sierk