[91946] trunk/dports/x11/wine-devel

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Mon Apr 16 03:36:41 PDT 2012

> This has always been our policy, although it does not seem to be stated
> anywhere in the guide. At least the main website refers to  Leopard and
> Tiger as "legacy platforms" [1].

Also, right on the front page:

We provide a single software tree that attempts to track the latest release of every software title (port) we distribute, without splitting them into “stable” Vs. “unstable” branches, targeting mainly the current Mac OS X release (10.7, A.K.A Lion) and the immediately previous one (10.6, A.K.A. Snow Leopard). There are currently 13828 ports in our tree, distributed among 96 different categories, and more are being added on a regular basis.