Xcode 4.3.2 License Problem

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at macports.org
Sat Apr 21 13:47:54 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm having a problem building the xorg-server-devel (or xorg-server) port. I'm on Mac OS X 10.7.3 with Xcode 4.3.2. Everything else builds fine, these are the only ports where I'm see in the problem.

Here is the error:

ake[3]: Entering directory `/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_mports_trunk_dports_x11_xorg-server-devel/xorg-server-devel/work/xorg-server-devel-1.12.99.0/hw/xquartz/mach-startup'
mig -sheader mach_startupServer.h ./mach_startup.defs
mig -sheader mach_startupServer.h ./mach_startup.defs

You have not agreed to the Xcode license agreements, please run xcodebuild standalone from within a Terminal window to review and agree to the Xcode license agreements.

You have not agreed to the Xcode license agreements, please run xcodebuild standalone from within a Terminal window to review and agree to the Xcode license agreements.
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/xcodebuild fails with 17664 - Unknown error: 17664

But I have definitely agreed to the Xcode license. I tried deleting ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.dt.Xcode.plist and re-agreeing to the Xcode license from the command line - with xcodebuild -license - but I still see this error.

How does it check if I agreed to the Xcode license? Any ideas why it thinks I have not?

For reference:
$ xcodebuild -version
Xcode 4.3.2
Build version 4E2002