API headers for clang/LLVM ?

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Tue Apr 24 10:23:33 PDT 2012

Hi,

(I originally asked this on the users list, but it was suggested I might get more milage here)

I'm working on a variant to the root port that requires access to some clang headers. See

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/34171

I'm trying to fix the error

/Users/chris/Projects/root/core/meta/src/TCintWithCling.cxx:26:10: fatal error: 'clang/AST/ASTContext.h' file not found
#include "clang/AST/ASTContext.h"

When using MacPorts llvm/clang 3.1 release.

I *think*, but am not sure, that this header is part of the (public?) API for clang ? I have llvm 3.1 and clang 3.1 installed but cannot seem to find this, or any clang headers anywhere ? If they are missing, are the clang development headers something that could be added to the port ?

cheers Chris