MacPorts 2.1.0-beta1 now available for testing

Daniel nefar at otherware.org
Tue Apr 24 11:16:06 PDT 2012

> In that case you had to build from source anyway (when you first
> installed), so I don't understand why it's difficult to pull the
> 2.1.0-beta1.tar.bz2 instead of the 2.0.4.tar.bz2 ...

Yes, when I first installed. But that's a one time only thing. To get the
latest greatest whether it's beta or not, it would be nice if port
selfupdate was always the command to do so with.

just a suggestion.

-d

--
"America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic
tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of
 - Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, May 31, 2004