Editing comments to tickets in trac?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Apr 29 22:31:24 PDT 2012

On Apr 30, 2012, at 00:00, Adam Mercer wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 23:44, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>
>> I edited the comment; I think only managers can do that.
>
> Thanks Ryan. I really wish there was a consistent markup language
> across different wikis...

Goodness yes. Github is making me like Markdown these days; the easy way you can preview your text is also an improvement over Trac. The way you automatically see a live preview on the Stack Exchange sites is even better. We could add Markdown to our Trac as a plugin [1] but its apparently not going to appear in Trac core [2].

[1] http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/MarkdownMacro

[2] http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/2702