Building a cmake-based package

Randolph M. Fritz RFritz at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 6 15:32:11 PDT 2012

I followed your suggestion, and it almost worked.  But...

> :info:destroot -- fixup_bundle
> :info:destroot --   app='/opt/local/bin/rvu'
> :info:destroot --
> libs='/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_rfritz_MacPorts_science_radiance/radiance/work/destroot/opt/local/bin/plugins/imageformats/libqgif.dylib;/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_rfritz_MacPorts_science_radiance/radiance/work/destroot/opt/local/bin/plugins/imageformats/libqico.dylib;/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_rfritz_MacPorts_science_radiance/radiance/work/destroot/opt/local/bin/plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.dylib;/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_rfritz_MacPorts_science_radiance/radiance/work/destroot/opt/local/bin/plugins/imageformats/libqmng.dylib;/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_rfritz_MacPorts_science_radiance/radiance/work/destroot/opt/local/bin/plugins/imageformats/libqsvg.dylib;/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_rfritz_MacPorts_science_radiance/radiance/work/destroot/opt/local/bin/plugins/imageformats/libqtiff.dylib'
>
> :info:destroot --   dirs='/opt/local/lib;/opt/local/lib;/opt/local/lib'
> :info:destroot -- warning: *NOT* handled - directory/file does not exist...
> :info:destroot CMake Error at
> /opt/local/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/BundleUtilities.cmake:668 (message):
> :info:destroot   error: fixup_bundle: not a valid bundle
> :info:destroot Call Stack (most recent call first):
> :info:destroot   InstallRules/dependencies.cmake:20 (fixup_bundle)
> :info:destroot   InstallRules/cmake_install.cmake:31 (INCLUDE)
> :info:destroot   cmake_install.cmake:160 (INCLUDE)

It looks like the "dirs" parameter of fixup_bundle is not picking up
the destroot, and instead pointing at the install directory.  But I
could be wrong about this; cmake is very complicated and I do not have
the doc set that goes with it?

Anyone seen anything like this?

Randolph

--