Enabling fetch.type svn to work with a proxy

Christoph Iserlohn ciserlohn at macports.org
Mon Aug 20 14:59:21 PDT 2012

Am 20.08.12 23:20, schrieb Blair Zajac:
> I'd like to add this to Tcl/port1.0/portfetch.tcl.  Being a coder but
> not a Tcl coder, how do I check if http_proxy is set in portfetch.tcl
> and get that to svn's command line?  Right now, I am unable to see the
> http_proxy variable in portfetch.tcl
I assume you refer to a enviroment variable 'http_proxy'. You can check
the existence with: info exists ::env(http_proxy)

So you could add something like this in portfetch.tcl (prepend 'global
svn.args' if you are in a proc):

if { [info exists ::env(http_proxy)] } {
  set svn.args "--config-option
servers:global:http-proxy-host=${::env(http_proxy)}"
}

Hope this helps.
--
Christoph