PortGroups / New to Port File Development, Sorry!

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Tue Aug 28 13:56:16 PDT 2012

Apparently you have python.default_version too early in your Portfile, before "name" is declared.

Put the python vars later in your Portfile, after checksums for example:

checksums           rmd160  5a07d156e48d2345aad899370a45eb4db91189ae \
                    sha256  c73a2a705acb17c9d8231cf54d280adae66c4432dcd3c461d8754a61efb1c549

python.version      27
python.link_binaries_suffix