MacPorts buildmaster down

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Tue Dec 4 10:24:14 PST 2012

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Joshua Root <jmr at macports.org> wrote:
> On 2012-12-5 03:39 , Arno Hautala wrote:
>>
>> Is there anything holding back a "build all"?
>
> It's already done one, that's the upload that failed because of not
> enough disk space mentioned earlier in the thread.

Is there something holding back the binaries then? I see a lot of
ports that are missing packages for darwin_12 (gawk, gsed, bash), so I
assumed they hadn't been built yet. Though I also see several that
don't have darwin_11 either (gnupg).

Or did the failure occur fairly early in the run? In which case, I
nominate another "build all".

Or am I misunderstanding something about the packages. I know some
aren't distributable, but I think I've been looking at ports that
should be.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448