Blacklisting compiler versions or build numbers

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Wed Dec 5 08:04:12 PST 2012

On 2012-11-27 11:51, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> I've created the compiler_blacklist_versions 1.0 portgroup in r100083. It works in my limited testing. Please try it and let me know what you think.

In order to use this PortGroup, we need information in which version of
Xcode a specific compiler version was introduced. For example, if I read
on some upstream bug report that the issue was resolved with a specific
Xcode release, I need the build version used in that Xcode release to
update the blacklist accordingly.

Thus, I would like to call for help to complete the version information
of Xcode and compilers we once used to gather in the wiki:

  https://trac.macports.org/wiki/XcodeVersionInfo

Rainer