XCode 4.3

Bjarne D Mathiesen macintosh at mathiesen.info
Thu Feb 16 22:18:39 PST 2012

Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
>> How important is this release of XCode 4.3 if all you use XCode for is
>> compiling macports stuff ???
>
> Mac users race to grab updates as the method of realizing implications of upgrades. RTFM only happens once things have gone wrong ;-)

Well, I've succeded in learning even my 82-year old mother to RTFM

She is even able to fix her channels on the TV and DVD-recorder when the
cablenet changes the offering regularly.

And she uses her 20" iMac daily for banking, news, email etc.

The only thing that's irritating me is that she's only interested in
paying for a 512k connection, which of course is a PITA when one needs
to download updates for her ;-)

--
Bjarne D Mathiesen
København N ; Danmark ; Europa