XCode 4.3

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Fri Feb 17 15:23:23 PST 2012

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 03:05:51PM -0800, James Berry wrote:
> It would be interesting to know what xcode-select -print-path returns at this point.

Sure would. Unfortunately, I changed the path before I thought to try
that. (Things do seem to be working now that I've done that, BTW.)

> > Yes, I also tried the mdfind command in the shell and it didn't seem to
> > return anything either.
>
> What Mac OS X version is this on?

10.7.3

> What does the following return?
>
> 	mdls /Applications/Xcode.app

It does have the correct kMDItemCFBundleIdentifier, and the mdfind
command does work now, although it didn't before... weird.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/