[MacPorts] #33367: weechat: update 0.3.7

Daniel nefar at otherware.org
Tue Feb 28 09:40:14 PST 2012

sure

 Commited in r33367. Thanks for your patch. Since the weechat port is
>  currently marked nomaintainer, would you like to maintain this port?
>
> --
"America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic
tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of
their legacy, we must resist the rush toward ever-increasing state control
of our society. Otherwise, our own government will become a greater threat
to our freedoms than any foreign terrorist."
 - Ron Paul, Texas Straight Talk, May 31, 2004