machista_wrap.c regeneration

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu Jan 5 17:04:43 PST 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 06:39:32AM +1100, Joshua Root wrote:
> Looks like src/machista1.0/machista_wrap.c is being regenerated at some
> point during the build process. Can we stop that from happening, since
> it's checked into svn? I'd think we want to only regenerate it manually,
> like configure.

Yeah, I didn't think of those still on Snow Leopard when writing the
Makefile for this file. Apple stopped shipping SWIG in Lion, and this
behaves correctly in a MacPorts configured without SWIG.
IMHO, since it's a generated file it should have a Makefile rule, but
because there's no SWIG in Lion it must be in the repository, too.

Suggestions for a clean solution welcome.
--
Clemens Lang
GSoC Student