rabbitmq-server: updates

Steve Powell steve at rabbitmq.com
Fri Jan 6 03:24:46 PST 2012

Hi Christoph,

Last time we updated the rabbitmq-server macports package, it transpired that
an upstream change had been made (changeset r87628).

Can  you please explain what it is that made you think this change was
necessary?  We can't see why we would ever use the HOME environment
variable in the build.

In this context, this team finds its macports expertise stretched to the
limit (nearly every release) and would really like to find someone from the
community to support the packaging of rabbitmq-server for macports.

Any idea where we might ask for this sort of ongoing assistance?

Steve Powell
steve at rabbitmq.com
[wrk: +44-2380-111-528] [mob: +44-7815-838-558]