reduce fails to build on 10.6

Mark Brethen mark.brethen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:00:03 PST 2012

On Jan 8, 2012, at 12:45 PM, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

>>> Correct; in that case, you would first have to patch the configure script to make use of the environment variables (like $CC) that MacPorts passes.
>>
>> I looked at the top level configure and make scripts and it looks to me like they use the environment variables, with one exception noted below:
>

> With the sourceforge release sources it also appears that configure handles both --with-csl and ---with-psl together.
>
> Regards,
> Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)

This results with an error:

:info:configure configure: error: If you want to build both CSL and PSL versions then you will
:info:configure need to run the configure script twice, once with --with-csl and any
:info:configure other relevent options and once with --with-psl and any relevant PSL
:info:configure options. After that you may use "make" and both systems should be made.
:info:configure shell command " cd "/opt/local/var/macports/build/_Users_marbre_ports_math_reduce/reduce/work/trunk" && ./configure --prefix=/opt/local --with-csl --with-psl " returned error 1

Back to square one.

Mark