How to start gnome ?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Jan 16 14:29:19 PST 2012

On Jan 16, 2012, at 11:18, Michael Parchet wrote:

> I have send this message to macport user mailing list but I get no answer.
>
> Wat's your opinion ?

My opinion is that this is a question about how to use software in MacPorts, and is thus appropriate for the macports-users list. It is not about how to write Portfiles or how MacPorts is developed, and is therefore off-topic for the macports-dev list.

You've now posted your question twice on macports-users, twice on macports-dev, and filed a ticket in the issue tracker, all within the span of 36 hours. You should give people some time to read and respond to your question. If nobody responds, it's probably because we don't know the answer. In that case, you could consider speaking with the developers of the software directly.