buildbot failure for kmymoney4-devel <--- Can't figure out why! :-(

Marko Käning MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Sat Jan 21 02:10:39 PST 2012

Thanks Joshua,

too bad that the log files are so huge, especially when there was more than one port built. This is why I missed what you have spotted.
(It would be nice to break up the log files for the individual ports somehow…)
I rebuilt the port and it of course shows the same problem ( http://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/builds/4508 ).
I am irritated since this crash didn't happen here on my machine.

Thanks again, I'll have to have a look into this again.

Greets,
Marko