[89180] trunk/base/src/port/port-help.tcl

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Jan 24 16:37:36 PST 2012

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 08:58:25PM +0100, Rainer Müller wrote:
> This would still need a revision bump or a new unique indicator how
> many times the port has been built on the buildbot. Otherwise this
> would result in problems if the binary archive is mirrored or already
> available locally.

Right, but if we knew the buildbot had the fixed package we could run
rev-upgrade at the user, detect broken ports, delete cached images (we
know they're broken anyway, right?) and re-download.
I agree that's not ideal in terms of reproducability, since not every
build has it's own identifier.

--
Clemens Lang
GSoC Student