[89444] trunk/dports/databases/libgda5/Portfile

Dan Ports dports at macports.org
Sun Jan 29 15:26:26 PST 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 12:28:04PM -0600, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> I'm still really not comfortable with this strategy. Any user selecting a variant should get the same result; it should not matter what existing versions of other ports they have installed.

In particular, this will probably not work right if installing a binary
archive from the buildbot or elsewhere. That package will be linked
against whatever library version the build system had installed
(presumably the default) rather than the one on the user's system.

Dan

--
Dan R. K. Ports              MIT CSAIL                http://drkp.net/